Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exploring


Today was a very long work day. I went from 8-8. I think i got things accomplished. But at lunch time I actually went outside and ate my lunch at a park. It was a beautiful fall day. I was glad I could spend just a portion of it outside anyway. And Look what I saw! Ok, so the single pine tree is actually on hwy 60 on the way HOME from work but it sort of qualifies. Anyway, I did some LeMars exploring and I found tons of things to take pictures of. I wanted to put a bunch on the library website. I will have to work on that, though if you go to the site, you can see my first try at modifying the header (http://www.lemars.lib.ia.us) But Le Mars actually has a lot going on and I could hardly take too many pictures. Maybe you will want to see a few more. But Later.... It's getting to be past my bedtime!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: