Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Learning curve and memory


Well, I'm not sure if it's age, the learning curve or if stupidity has just moved in permanently, but I certainly am racking up the mistakes-at work, at home, with friends, for meetings, for family. Maybe I have too much going on but whatever it is makes me want to crawl off somewhere and not show my face for a few months...years...whatever. I am learning a new barcoding/cataloging thingy at work. Have meetings coming out of my ears, summer reading is getting over with at the library and things are pretty zooey there right now but every tiny mistake sits like a weight on my shoulders. At least vacation is ahead at the end of the week. I can concentrate on reading and relaxing. Maybe that will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hummmmmmmm, maybe you do have too many things going on