Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On the Move

Here is an update on the moving process from Omaha (via OC) to Lansing, Mi:

Good news: It has cooled off nicely. I may actually need the sweatshirt that I brought.
In making comparisons I have discovered I only need 13 more states to visit
and I will have been in all 50 States! (Cool)
We crossed the Mississippi River BRIDGE at Davenport quite Safely
I am stuck in Chicago until I get Amy's car-
Not so Good News: The drive from Orange City to Chicago took 12 long hours.
Amy had to deliver her car to a garage as soon as we got here and it was
her brake rotors.
I am stuck in Chicago until they are fixed.

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Ugh always something.Keep safe and return soon.I am sure Buster misses you.

Lady L said...

Crumb! A change in plans. Well, you can visit with your sister and family more! Did you do anything fun while you waited?