Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday-Again


Another birthday come and gone again. They're not quite as fun as when I celebrated my 6th birthday. This, however, is the first time I had my grandson shout "happy birthday, nanna" and drag me excitedly into the house to see the birthday cake he helped make for me. He was definitely more excited than I! It might be because he normally doesn't get cake that created such excitement in him! Anyway, birthdays are good milestones for me to check: where have i been this year, spiritually. Where am I headed? Can I make some changes and what do i need to do to stretch and grow some more. The next birthday to enjoy will be Isaiah's! He'll be the big 3!

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

So when was the Big day????
Seems I know lots and lots of good people born in October.

Lady L said...

What a cute picture of Isaiah! Did it taste good? Great Words of wisdom about reflecting back on the year!