Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Color

Hey, so what color is your personality. Now, this is not something I normally even think about, but our friend, Dave and Anita were telling about what"color" their personalities were and exactly what that meant. Of course no one is exactly all one type but we usually lean heavily into one area or another. So I had to go out and google around and see if there were tests on line. That's mainly because I was shocked at my friends' assessment of my personality. Not that it was bad or anything, it was just not who I see myself as. I suppose that might be typical-people sometimes missing whtat their personality traits are, or not seeing how their words or actions might come across to other people. Anyway, here are a couple of quizzes I took. I found out that my friends hit the mark pretty close when it came to my personality according to these tests. Well, they have known me for more than 20 years....
Try this quick quiz: Color quiz

No comments: