Saturday, February 14, 2009



Well, look what I've been up to! I cleaned out one of my cupboards the other day. This cupboard was the place where I stored all those grocery sacks you get when you, um, do your grocery shopping! This is like five year's worth of bags!!!!! Goodness. Well, they weren't in the landfill, but of course they are now. I found out after i got rid of them that there is a place I can actually recycle those. (Maybe next time!) So now I have room in that cupboard for all the things that were on top of the counter, and stuffed between grocery bags. We'll see how long this lasts. Next: the refigerator! I think there's pickled herring in there from two years ago. Eeek. makes the Georgia peanut company look ok.

1 comment:

Amy A. said...

You could have cut those bags into strips and crocheted yourself an area rug! Have I taught you nothing?

:P