Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Parking


Had enough of the tulip pictures? I thought you might like to see this. Our street during tulip festival. It is lined end to end , side to side with cars. for most of the day. The street is busy, the sidewalks are full, there are people everywhere. And tonight there were two scottish gentlemen standing about in their kilts. They looked a bit out of place.
But I am busy mostly finishing up all the last minute details for my leave taking tomorrow. I will be gone 10 days. Perhaps there will be time to post but I doubt it. See you on the other side of the world...maybe!

1 comment:

Lady L said...

Did you get a picture of the two men in Scottish kilts?

And, this evening is not even the biggeest festival time for people and cars.

Are you glad you are going to be gone?!