Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Words from the Library

Funny day. Signing people on and off of computers has always been a bit of pain, necessary, but time consuming. Anyway, today, this 'guy' needs to use the computer, but before he is signed on he asks "I was wondering if the library had a credit card I might be able to use for the stuff I need to do on the computer." I did a double take over that one. "What? Use the LIBRARY credit card?" "Yup." That's what he needed. I'm still shaking my head over that one.
So, how about you guys? I could use a credit card for some of the stuff I'm doing, too.

2 comments:

theKband said...

You mean you guys don't do that? OUR librarians each give us their credit cards whenever we ask them...

Anonymous said...

I'll take care of whatever you need to get over the internet just give me your credit card number and consider it done.

Huskerflyboy