Monday, September 7, 2009

Supper




This is Edgar's in Elk Point, SD. Someone had told Michelle about this place-a pharmacy with a soda fountain. We had to try it out, but our problem was we didn't find out that it closed at 6 on Friday and wouldn't be open for the rest of the weekend until it was late in the afternoon. There was nothing for it but to have ice cream for supper if we wanted to try it out at all. Oh, the sacrifices. Ron and I did share the sundae on the left, though. It was a peanut butter cup surprise and it had two scoops of ice cream. One cherry nut, one vanilla. Plus it had two whole peanut butter cups in it. I could have eaten the whole thing myself. I'm glad I didn't though. It was plenty to get me through to...oh wait, we had pudgy pies later. Man, it was an eating weekend. I'm back on the wagon tomorrow. Honest.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: