Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! First blog of 2010

We are in Lincoln today. We arrived last evening for a New Year's Eve Party! Ok, so we aren't big partiers even for New Year's eve. And we actually managed to stay up past 10 p.m. I'm sure that means it was 2010 somewhere! And we did have a party of sorts. We celebrated our cool grandson, and read stories and sang songs for him before his bedtime! We ate shrimp and cheese and salami and had a fizzy drink! I was done then. I even slept through the midnight fireworks that went on in the neighborhood. I congratulate myself for getting as close to 2010 without going over as I did. (does that make sense? Cause, after all, here I am in 2010.)
Next: we brave the TSA and security lines in Omaha. We're off to Arizona. More from there I hope.

1 comment:

Lady L said...

Happy New Year to you!