Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dancing

I am learning to dance. Seriously. I never thought I could do that because 1. I am pretty uncoordinated and 2. I am more than 50 years old and have never danced. Can my brain be taught something that new? Well as it turns out, I guess I can. We are dancing every morning for 5-10 minutes at work. Brenda taught us our first one. Can I tell you how much I enjoy this! Oh my! We're dancing to Alan Jackson's "Good Time". I hate country music. But I'm rethinking that all of a sudden. I found a place where I can go to learn more. Anyone want to come with me? This has been great for me!
Oh and in a couple of weeks, I'll have some pictures to post to prove that I'm telling you the truth about this!

1 comment:

Lady L said...

I'll hold you to posting the pictures! How about a video to boot too?