Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Year's Resolutions


We got a membership to the wellness center today. The weather forecast is for lousy walking weather in the next few days so I gave up and in and decided walking indoors might be ok. So we tried it out tonight. Wow do they have a ton of machines to try out there. And even your own personal tv. Cool. There are ellipitical machines, treadmills, bikes, weight machines galore, balls, free weights and enough to keep me occupied for more than the hour that I was there. So, I will have no excuse for not losing the 10 extra pounds that I'm carrying around before it turns into 20 or 30 extra pounds. I have my buddy to keep prodding me to go. I have the exercise habit firmly ingrained. Next I will actually have to stop with the bad eating habits that have quickly developed in the last few months! So watch for me to keep you bored with my weight loss monitoring. If I don't mention anything-I'm not doing so well.

5 comments:

Beckyb said...

Ok - now I feel guilty!! STOP WITH THE EXERCISE!! Just kidding - you just keep going, I MIGHT get motivated - realize I said MIGHT!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing something good with all the calories taken in over Christmas. I hope you both keep it up.

Lady L said...

Cute Bear! I wonder if his muscles get sore!

Hey BeckyB - want to give it a try?

Mr.Brian said...

Glad to know someone in the neighborhood is motivated. I am lucky the man in the big red house gets me out.

Lady L said...

mr.brian - it's great to have friends that get you (and me) out and into exercise. It's much more enjoyable that way and makes the time fly by!