Friday, December 29, 2006

Video blogging

Well thanks to other blogging friends I've figured out how to do the video! Aren't you all going to be glad. I have 3 of them done. Though I added music I haven't figured out how to up load all that onto the blog it does go onto a CD anyway! So friends and family have lots to look forward to! What with a new camera and blogging I should be a great bore to everyone else but it will keep this old lady out of trouble anyway. I would be curious as to the quality that everyone else sees.

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

I LOVE it - you are too smart over there - so tell me - what program did you use??? I think you did great!! I think that Google Video works well too - now let's see the others!!!

Mr.Brian said...

Well well now what do you and Becky do sit at work and find programs for your computers?It is amazing at what people can do on the computer now days.
Maybe we can see a picture show of Buster next time.I am sure he would enjoy it too.

Sue said...

you'd be amazed at the mischief we can make. In fact I think the video I did make was a bit of mischief...but more about that later if I ever get it figured out. See I think this is the thing, Those who experiment and don't worry about the havoc they create get "it" done! Ha!