Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tulip time





Well, I can't resist a post or two about tulip festival. This year looks to be a lot like a stem festival as the tulips were really hurt with the hot windy conditions the past few days. There's still a few left for visitors, but i suspect most of ourvisitors will be disappointed in what they see. So I took quite a few pictures while the tulips were in full bloom for everyone to enjoy. I will be taking more during the festival, too. This is our fourth tulip festival here in town and I haven't tired of it yet. I enjoy being able to eat junk food every single night. Love those pffertjes, artburst, the POD and every single parade! So there will be plenty more pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Mr.Brian said...

Oh how I love it too.Listening to the POD always gives me goose bumps.I love being so involved.Dancing walking in the parade two times each afternoon and once each evening.Working in the information booth. But mostly the junk food and seeing so many visitors enjoying themselfs I love welcoming the visitors, until about 6:00 p.m. Saturday then I am ready to drop over from pure tiredness.
See you there.....