Friday, August 10, 2007

Harry Potter


I finally finished reading Amy's copy of this after spending a whole week in it, and doing the last 200 pages straight through til well past my bed time. Then my adrenaline was pumped up and I had a hard time going to sleep. That last big fight at Hogwarts was AWESOME! I promise not to reveal anything so those of you who are still planning to read can read on without any worry. I also had a compelling urge to do some underlining in the book as there were several quotes that I thought Rowling must have pulled right out of the Chronicles of Narnia. There were certainly quite a few parallels. Hmmm. Anyway, I just have a Couple of minor details that are bothering me and I'm wondering if someone else caught this so I'll ask first rather than go back through and re read (I might do that later) How did the Gryfindor sword end up back at Hogwarts? I thought the goblin took it and that was that....

Then there was-Snape. I predicted him perfectly. Wow! I like being right!!

No comments: