Thursday, August 9, 2007

On heat and air

We built a house once. It was an expensive proposition. When we got to the new ground water heat pump and water heater I was moaning over the fact that no one would even notice such expensive things. They should at least be able to go down and admire them and tell me how wonderful they were along with the rest of the expensive stuff in the house...i.e. cabinets, windows, blah blah blah. But alas, no one notices such mundane, albiet expensive, things unless they're not there. Well, our new air conditioner and furnace are being installed even as I write this. So I thought I'd let you admire our new appliances. They were, after all, very expensive. Go ahead..Tell me how beautiful they are. Compliment me on my wonderful taste. Come visit me and enjoy the cool in the middle of awful heat, or enjoy warmth on a bitter winter day. Here they are:

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

I just bet they are WAY energy efficient - that is always good!!!

Anonymous said...

My what good taste you have, and I just love that color, what is that, elven gray or fog gray?

Mr.Brian said...

I think I will be over and sit in your basement and admire them all evening.I am sure you will notice a differance.I just hope you have the air working today.