Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Preparing for the Feast


I am counting down the days until Thanksgiving. We will be having a gigantic family party over here! Everyone but Amy will be here. And where in the world will I put everyone? And our basement project is definitely NOT done. The floor will never be finished even though I've whined and wheedled and complained. Every night is filled with meetings and excuses for him not to go down and work at it. Guess I'll just have to close the door and make it off limits to everyone. (like that would work) When did we start this project? It was just going to be paint. ARGH!


So I not only have Thanksgiving meal to plan for but breakfast, supper and the whole weekend! What fun! The boys will no doubt take their guns and head out (some of the girls might even go) and we'll have to figure out how to get the tree up without going in to the basement to get it and all the ornaments. I'll need birthday presents to pass out to the 3 birthday people. I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for games they play during the holidays. We might have to break down and get a DVD player so we can pass some time that way!

No comments: