Saturday, December 29, 2007

Resolution Revolution Solution

I'm like everyone else. I make Resolutions that dissolve in a month or so. 'The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak', to say the least. I am looking forward to a new year and this year my intention is spend time in the Bible every single day. I would like to read through it in a year. I have a partner to prod me on. We almost have a plan (we're picking from 4) It's my time that I have trouble with. O how I could use a few extra hours. Oh wait. Maybe I just need to rearrange what I have.

In other resolutions:

I will lose weight. (I have a health club membership I just need the little thing on my shoulder telling me not to eat that stuff)
I will pay more attention
I will take more time with people (people over work, projects, self)
I will take more chances (to do new things)

1 comment:

Amy A. said...

Hey, don't eat that stuff... :)

Sounds like some good resolutions. I am trying to decide on mine, too.