Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Off to see the World!



Well, maybe not the whole world, just Arizona. I wish I wish Iwish I had decided we could stay longer. 5 days isn't going to be enough time. I'm not exactly sure what all we'll be doing but among my favorite things: Sweet Tomatoes, shopping,the heat, the desert experience and my mom! I'm thinking I'll get to see other relatives, too and maybe get a swim in and some photography. There are some things I really don't like about Arizona: traffic. Congestion in general. the Pollution. I have often thought that I would love to retire down there. The weather is just my style! Warm. But then I remember the grandkids wouldn't be here, and the little list of things that i don't like would be with me always. And, oh yeah, I'm not retiring! So, for now i content myself to visit as often as i can manage. (which this time doesn't seem to be enough)
So my mom doesn't have a very speedy computer, but if I'm patient enough I might get to put up a couple of posts anyway. We'll see. Pictures galore when we get back. Then it will be tulip festival time. More pictures. Ha!

5 comments:

Busy Mama said...

Have a great time - sounds wonderful!!!!

Mr.Brian said...

Do you ever stay home????
I would think you would be staying home working on the roof! Or are you leaving ron behind for that?

Lady L said...

Have a great time in the warmth of Arizona. I hope you get a chance to go for a swim. See you when you get back!

Unknown said...

enjoy!!! I think your mom is fantastic! hug her for me please. :-)

Amy A. said...

I'll miss you!