Saturday, May 24, 2008

We did some babysitting. They are a bundle, a packet, a whole load of energy! We did toys, and colors, and plumbing, and bike rides, and walks, and Veggie tales, and Thomas and Curious George. I got pictures galore, then erased them before I got them downloaded. How clever was that? Things they love: eating.playing outside in the dirt.helping grandpa with the tools. That tools thing was an overwhelming success!
Conversation:
Ron-Isaiah hand me a screwdriver.
Isaiah- a flat head screwdriver or a phillips?
Ron-Flathead. And, Isaiah can you find the chanel locks?
Isaiah-Sure Grandpa. (hands him the yellow handled chanel locks)
Ron-Isaiah, work that putty for me so I can put it on the sink
Isaiah-I love molding putty when we plumb. It's like silly putty! Hey, Grandpa, is that a 1/2horse or 3/4horse motor on that garbage disposal?
Ron- Why, it's a 1/2 horse. It's a little less expensive, but it should do what we need.
Isaiah- Grandma will appreciate not having her sink back up all the time, Grandpa. You won't have to use the screwdriver to get it going again.

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

How old is that boy?????
I may need to call on him to do my handyman work arounfd here.
Sounds like he knows his stuff.

Lady L said...

Wow! I think I would have to ask what a channel lock is. And asking 1/2 vs 3/4 horse motor - unbelievable. Maybe he will be a plumber when he grows up.