Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reasons to love Camping!

Ok So here's the real reasons why I love camping: Other people love to go along. It's fun to show them new places and watch them enjoy it too.
The food is always abundant and easy. There's not too much fuss or muss, or if there is it's all outside anyway.

I can't think of anything much better than cooking over a campfire. I' m not crazy about hot dogs, but there are a ton of other things to put on a stick and cook over a fire. Easy too1

We have a new camper and it is perfectly lovely not only to sleep in, but to sit around. See how much fun this group is having around our coolest camper yet?
And this picture? Well, it almost speaks for itself. The scenery is too lovely to put into words. A change of scenery is always good. It refreshes and renews. I think I'll go back again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah camping...love it! thanks for sharing Sue!