Friday, June 27, 2008

New Clothes/Hurrah for Target

I worked in Sioux City today. My normal routine is to grab a cup of coffee and drink it as I drive down. No reason to change that this morning either. But by the time I was half way there i had coffee all over the front of my shirt. Boy whata mess that makes. And how embarrassing. No way was I going to walk into that office with a coffee stained shirt on. Good thing I'm driving alone as I'm sitting there in the drivers seat discussing with myself what to do (big thought cloud here) It's not even 9 in the morning. Who will be open? Aha! I know, I'll stop at Kohl's. They're not too far off the track to the library....(brilliant light bulb shining overhead) I'm really not too crazy, I promise. But what I actually did was stop at Target (way closer) and picked out two shirts and a pair of shorts. I did a quick change thing in the truck and I looked great! Well, as great as I'm gonna get buying clothes from Target. Plus I have a couple extra things to try on when i get home.
It was an expensive day at work....

2 comments:

theKband said...

You may need more changes of clothes after this weekend too. There's mud, food, etc. that somehow makes it onto adult clothing almost as quickly as it hits the boys' clothing. They are sooo excited to see you tomorrow. We're going to have a tough time holding them off until the afternoon!! They're all packed and ready to go. You'd think they were more excited about spending time with their grandparents than their actual parents.....hey....
Ah well.

Lady L said...

Well, since you told the whole world, :) now I can tell Mr. L. You changed in the truck - whoa - how'd you do that!?!?!?