Wednesday, July 9, 2008

An Evening Bike ride

Hey! It's a beautiful evening. come along with me on a bike ride. Let's head to the puddle jumper
Down the street.
Past the fire house. Trucks are out. Fire in Alton tonight.

Trail head begins here. It will be a great ride. Downhill most of the way.

Share the road with others

Elderberries in bloom
Wild Plums


Take time to rest along the way
Acres and acres of cornfields
Hey! Meet up with friends. They can share the ride

Past the golf course
Bed and Breakfast to be
A perfect night for balloons too.
End of the ride.
Hope you'll come along with me for real some time. I can't describe the sounds and the smells or give you the sensation of sun on your face and wind in your hair. This is the best!

2 comments:

Lady L said...

Wow, you took quite a long bike ride!

Mr.Brian said...

LOLOLOLOL I think someone has to much time on her hands.
I am all tuckered out from that ride.WHEW!!!!!Give me some ice water!!!LOLOLOL
You are funny!!!