Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mission Accomplished...sort of




This morning at 6 am-waaaay before it was light enough to take pictures--they pulled the garage out the alley and down the road. I got 0 pictures of them pulling it, sad to say. But the building is resting nicely in a new home. Then, as you can see by the next pictures comes the problem of all the "stuff". Here's where I really could have had a 'garage sale'. At first, I thought Ron had done a great job of getting rid of all the... volumes of stuff... that were stored in there since we moved in. He had, after all, made a couple of trips to the dump. But then I turned around. YIKES! Unbelievable. And I know the rule: It will get worse before it gets better. I have visions of cement being broken up and snow covering the whole back yard before it's all over with. What's a girl to do?

No comments: