Monday, September 29, 2008

Arizona



Sunny Arizona. It is living up to its billing! At least it's not as hot as it has been all summer. Today's temperatures only reached 99. For me, that's nice. An early morning walk, then a swim saw temperatures only in the 70's. I am stretching out my summer days. Very nice.
Jon, the pilot, has arrived. He is a nice surprise for my mother. We will be making a Trader Joe's run later tonight and he will take everything back with him since he doesn't have to worry about paying for a checked bag on an airline. Or getting jam through security for that matter.
This extra week off for me has been a very pleasant surprise. I will enjoy the extra reading, swimming, sleeping that I will be able to get in before the new job starts. So plan on some quiet, boring reads from my blog this week. No excitement from here. That's good.

1 comment:

Lady L said...

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your time in Arizona! 99 degrees -that's HOT! I'll keep watching for your next blog, boring or not. I always enjoy reading your blog. Say Hi to your mom and Jon.