Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick Sick

So I think I got this from Ron. But he wasn't really very sick at all. He had only a little runny nose. Me. ARGH! Last night I purely miserable. My eyes hurt. My ears hurt. My cheeks hurt, my head hurt. Not to mention the nose that wouldn't stop running. At one point in the midle of the night I had to get up and go outside because I was so hot. I haven't had a cold.... or is it the flu... like this for a long time. So, do you think this is geting it over with for the rest of the winter? That would be great. I spent the greater part of the day laying on the couch in misery and sleeping. I did see a doctor who gave me some antibiotics and said, "there's a lot of this going around". So much for that. Hopefully this will be over with shortly. I have too much to do to be sick.

1 comment:

theKband said...

Oh man, that's miserable! Hope you are better soon!