Saturday, November 22, 2008

Disney on Ice


This was my first time I ever got to do anything as fun as this...with Isaiah! It was Disney on Ice in Sioux City. There was a crowd let me tell you. But that didn't keep us from having all kinds of fun. These pictures only show a sampling. I didn't get in the whales and sharks and Incredibles and Pinocchio, Simba and Naala, Bella, Ariel and all the other princesses. Isaiah didn't really know any of them, except batman (really the incredibles) and he recognized the fish and the whale. But the action was fast, the lighting, the smoke, the skaters, the Popcorn! The Lemonade! the music. Even using the bathroom was an adventure. It will be even as much fun for the next two I hope.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lady L said...

It was great fun! Wow - I like your pictures.