Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Humble Pie or Crow?

So here's a question for you. Sounds like one from one of my "queston games". Believe me I've tried both of these, but here goes: If a person has to consume one of these, which one do you think sounds like it would be better? Crow sounds pretty nasty. You know, tough, dry, feathery, gamy...ugh. I think I'd avoid that one if it's possible. Unfortunately, with my opinons and propensity for announcing same I have had to sample crow waaaa y too many times. Humble pie actually sounds a bit tastier. Really. I like pie pretty well. How bad could it be? .... It hurts the stomach for days. Sticks in the throat. But, I've heard that Humble pie is acutally good for you. Once you've tried it anyway, you'll want to be more careful with your words, with your actions, with your hurtful behavior so in that way it's probably a good thing. Crow on the other hand...

1 comment:

Lady L said...

My goodness, what brought this all on????