Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday on the job

It's Monday, But Friday is coming! It's amazing how quickly the days fly by. There is so much for me to think about these days. I am so surprised when all of a sudden the whole day is gone...sometimes the whole week. I have a lot to get done, but some days I feel better about it than others. Everything is all of a sudden so time consuming. I got the big state report done today, and the board packets are ready for our meeting tomorrow. I have high hopes for that. I know you don't just want a summary of my day. there should be more about people and me seeing them and hearing their stories and letting God be at work and me following along with that. But today was one of those days when I didn't get out of my chair too much. Even eating an apple was too time consuming. That's not good. People first. People first. People first.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: