Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Round 3

skinny dip skin test
get the skinny skin flick
a skinny latte skin deep
skinny bones skinflint

thin
Definition:
Having little flesh or fat on the body.
Synonyms:
angular, bony, fleshless, gaunt, lank, lanky, lean, meager, rawboned, scrawny, slender, slim, spare, twiggy, weedy


Can you tell what I'm thinking about? No, it's not a guessing game. It's a lament I guess. Wasn't it two years ago I was wanting to lose weight? Oh wait. It was two years ago. And it was last year. And now, third year in a row it's still me wanting to lose weight. Only now it's 3 times more than what it was 3 years ago. This is pathetic. I do ok once I get over a certain 'hump' in the whole process. But that takes weeks. I shouldn't do this at the same time every year, I'm in a rut I guess. Onward to skinny or maybe I should just go with slim.

No comments: