Monday, February 2, 2009

Library routines

Every month I get to report to the Library Board. This is made up of 7 members of the community of varying ages and walks of life. We have 3 guys and 4 gals on our board. I see them occasionally at the library on other days, but I am getting to know them best in the context of our monthly meetings. This is my 5th board meeting. I have gotten up every morning just before one of these meetings thinking "Oh, my. Tonight will probably be the night that they fire me." Well, that's not on the agenda but Its a whatif that's firmly ingrained and very worrisome. But I can tell you that it went well tonight. I just have to figure out how to help the Supervisors let loose with more $$$ for us.
There's my life for this week anyway. I need a grandson fix.

No comments: