Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things that happened on Tuesday

For having nothing on my calendar today I was overwhelming overwhelmed

Grant writing means I have to keep my calculator handy
Phone calls - line up, convince, confirm,
instant messaging
ACHHH that dumb bill I've been waiting for came back and hasn't been changed one bit. Am I going to have to get irritated about this?
City council meeting where I learn about railroad extensions, sewer projects, hospital aquisitions, and I try to stay awake through it all.
"Sue, yes or no?" I have to say no. It's easier to say yes later when I find out what the question is.
Wow, look at all these books in J that could be YA. We shall move them....Today?
Someone goes home sick. I will have to stay late....at least I'm willing to if I need to.
A trip to Walmart for pictures. I hate Walmart for pictures. What am I talking about, I hate Walmart for most everything. I feel like I am compromising my basic American values by shopping here.
Oh, look they have peanuts. There go my values again.
emails, mail, a beauty of a day, lunch at my desk, time to wait on people and even answer some questions.

1 comment:

Lady L said...

....and go for a walk during a beutiful evening and finish it off with coffee no less.