Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lens



I just got a new camera lens. It's a Tamron, 10-24 mm wide angle lens. If you look at the picture of the courthouse in my header at the top of the blog, you can really see how this thing works. that snowy, courthouse picture was taken with my 18-250 mm lens and I was standing across the street to get the shot. With these middle three pictures I'm practically standing next to the courthouse, yet I can get the whole building in the shot. The first picture of the Dutch front I shot downtown and I'm right underneath the building, yet I can get the whole view in the frame. I am excited about using this lens when I take my trip to Europe with Amy in a few weeks. We will be no doubt be slowed down because Sue is forever taking shots and changing lenses. Well, we'll see anyway.

1 comment:

Mr.Brian said...

No taking pictures of your neighbor with a wide angle lenz,he is wide enough.