Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzard and Work

This morning I am sitting calmly with my cup of coffee and Good Morning America and the storm rages outside. I am calculating how long I should really wait before I try to get to work. The forecasters have promised that it's a 'whiteout' and no travel is recommended. (travel? I'm going to work, I don't really consider that travel. Travel is when you go on vacation and go somewhere that you've been planning for months. You know, like Phoenix or Hawaii.) So shall I wait til noon? Should I leave early to give myself plenty of time?? After all, you know, they can't survive at work without me!! Ok, so I am sounding compulsive again but I just have to tell you that I didn't get up early and head to the wellness center, or insist on walking outside anyway. But ask me how that feels!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy the down time. :-) I wish it was snowing here in Germany!

Lady L said...

So, how did it feel not to get up early and walk?