Monday, January 11, 2010

Mom


Mom has a birthday coming this week. I wil just say that it's a birthday that ends in a 0. And she was brave enough to try something big and new. Something that will challenge her brain all the way. A new computer! She had to relearn how to get the internet up, how to get to different things that she does on the computer. I challenged her to facebook but I think that might be going a bit too far. When you consider all the things she's learned in her lifetime, and all the things that have changed-even in the last 10 years, not to mention in the last , well for her whole life time! It makes what she's trying to stuff into her brain nothing short of amazing. I hope I can keep on with that learning when I'm her age...
wait. She was my age not that long ago.... I think time will fly by.

No comments: