Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm melting....hurrah!


Oh, oh,oh! The icicles were melting today. There are lots of them at our house and all of them are dripping. The ruts in the street are deeper and nastier. The sun shone in the back of the library and I stood there with my face to the sun this afternoon. (dreaming of spring)

And tonight, Ron is out saving telephone/cable TV/internet for Orange City-dom. I'm not sure anyone is aware of it since I haven't been in town all day and don't know if those things were down somewhere. There is always a large outcry when even one of those things is not working properly. (he really does like his job) He should be declared Hero of the day, I think. What would people do without all those things anyway? He told me not to expect him before midnight, as this is a particularly nasty cable splice that has to be done. Well, that means I get the remote for myself tonight. Otherwise it will be a lonely night. I only want the remote myself when he's here anyway.....

2 comments: