Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Adventure pt. 3


Hi Mom and Dad,

Isaiah and Phinehas may not miss you, but I just gotta say, WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME? I MISS MISS MISS YOU. -signed Simeon.

P.S.

Ok, so I have been having a good time, but It's taken Grandma and grandpa a few days to get the hang of how I work. They tried to feed me green beans today. YUCK. And yesterday, it was potatoes. UGH. I'm not picky. I'm really not. But how did they manage to pick out things I just don't like to eat. Well, we've had fun in other ways. Running through the sprinkler today was a blast! I got wet wet and it was so nice and cool. We're eating marshmallows tonight. I'm not sure about them either, but I'll try. Oh, wait. Grandma did let me try ICE CREAM. Now there's something I just love. Why haven't you let me have any of that? Also, I've been a bit bored with the Wii thing. Goodness, what is that all about? And Grandma and Grandpa don't really have a lot of toys to choose from either. They need to do something about that.

Well, I can't wait til you get home.

Love and kisses and soft hugs,

Simeon

No comments: