Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Adventures



Hey Mom and Dad!
Hope you're having a great time in Ar-i-zo whatever....Grandma is making me write this, otherwise I prbly would be doing something else...like watering the plants. Grandma has a lot of them, and they sure do need lots of water! And guess what! We ate prbly the junkiest lunch ever. Hot dogs. And potato chips, and chocolate pudding. Maybe tonight, Grandma says, we'll get a salad or something green.
I think Grandma's figured out what you mean when you say you hardly have time to sit down and have coffee in the morning. I noticed grandma only got to drink a little bit out of her cup before we were busy doing stuff. She doesn't seem to mind though. I don't know how something as icky as coffee could be so important. Oh well...
Stuff? Oh yeah, we had to help walk Buster (you should see how much he licked Simeon. I hope dog germs don't make people sick,or Simeon is going to be sick) We walked to the park. Grandma said I was a real monkey on those hanging bars, and jumping on the merry go round. I gotta say, I love grandma's parks. Then we watered the plants, like I said earlier. We got pretty wet with that. Oh well, we're going to the pool later so I think it will be ok. And we played Wii too. Driving, and shooting, and snowboarding on a cow and riding to the sun through a bunch of rings. I think by the time we go home we might have the hang of the Wii thing. It sure is different from that nintendo 64 thing that daddy has. You should think about getting one of these, I think. Then Grandma would have some real competition when we come to play.
Well, we love you. And don't miss you too much yet. Have fun.
Isaiah...for Phinehas and Simeon Too!
P.S.
Grandma brought boats home for Phinehas and me to make with Grandpa. We even get to paint them!

No comments: