Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What diet?




Well, if one could find something good about the flu it has to be this: I dropped 5 pounds overnight! Zowie! Now with all that hard work behind me I just have to keep it off! How hard will that be if I keep eating cupcakes and chocolate mocha lattes. I won't be writing a diet book with this as my main focus, however. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I know bulimics do it. So do wrestlers on occasion. They rank right up there with my condition at the time-SICK! Well on to the next 5 pounds. I'll probably have to do it the old fashioned way. Diet and exercise. I'm on to the fruit diet for the moment. Grapefruit (we have a bunch from Az) and apples. (they taste great with peanut butter) Just keep me away from the chocolate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In our instant gratification society it's hard to understand slow and steady. However slow and steady is better than right now, right away.

Beckyb said...

Hey - you need to go to my blog and add your name to Mr. Linky so you are included on Blinkie Day!!!

Beckyb said...

BEAN CHILI Sue - that is too funny!!! I'm surprised all consuming even had that!!

Mr.Brian said...

Please please please tell me it is the apples and not the grapefruit you like with peanutbutter.
A gal i work with puts peanutbutter on her banannas too. Not sure if I am ready to try that

Anonymous said...

mr. brian - peanut butter with bananas is really good. You can even have peanut butter and banana sandwiches...mmmmmm good!

ladyl