Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dull day at work


This is my kind of day! It's cold outside, so being in is not a chore. I didn't have to be to work until 10:30 so I could linger over my coffee with a friend. Exercise was later than normal (6:30). I didn't have to fix supper because I was working late. Even after getting to work I did some fun things, i.e. work in the children's area; put in a few book orders; do some cataloging; work on the website! These are a delight. What a blessing. To have a job that I look forward to every morning, that gives me energy and a sense of belonging. Now if I just had time to read the list of books I have. There are so many!

1 comment:

Mr.Brian said...

That is great to have a job you enjoy.Sure makes going to work much better!!!!!!
I hope and pray that I will feel that way after I start my new job.