Monday, April 9, 2007

Family Easter




Other than being too cold we had a wonderful long Easter weekend! We had 3 dogs who got along fairly well (see new Buster picture) A game of Risk that was calm and reasonable (we are too competitive!) Shopping, cookie baking (Isaiah's first. He is allergic to wheat, eggs, peanuts...careful is a big deal) 3 allergic reactions, several nebulizer treatments, dogs running in and out, lots and lots of food, An Easter egg hunt...INDOORS; many pictures and time to celebrate a Risen Lord! We enjoyed a Good Friday service in Omaha and Sunday morning service in Lincoln. The thing with the digital camera is that I don't have to be careful about the pictures that I take. I tend not to set up or do any framing anymore. I erase a lot, but I also seem to lose the moment for myself since I'm so busy taking the pictures so I won't forget. It's a bit crazy. Maybe the film camera was really better after all.

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!!! And as for Buster I am sure as long as he got lovin he was happy.
And yes the cold weather was sure differant for Easter,I am ready for 50's and 60's temps.

Beckyb said...

LOVE the Buster pic - that is great!! Looks like a lot of fun - hey, I like Risk too - that's a favorite over here. See you when I get back - hey, enjoy the quiet library!!!! (without my jabbering!!)