Saturday, April 7, 2007

Family get together


Holiday family times are wonderful. Can't tell you how much I enjoy getting together with the whole crazy family. I've discovered that our quirks cause much amusement for other people. For that I am truly glad. Otherwise, the chatter would just be meaningless banter and the 'quarrelsome-ness' of it could be tiring. As it is, I know for someone else at least, it's fun. Of course, there are a few of the now family members (those lucky daughters in law) who might by now find it tiresome also, but that's what happens when you sign in to a family, I guess. Anyway we will have big discussions here, I'm sure...the value of foods (mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes among others) worry about the proper way to install a new roof... The guys are scheduled to go shoot. An egg hunt is in the offing. (First one ever) and then there will be the logistics of a church service. These are the best days of all. I will have pictures and more by my next posting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get to do the horseback ride while you were gone?
ladyl

Beckyb said...

I think it all sounds fun - have a great time!!! Family is the best ~USUALLY!!! :)

Mr.Brian said...

Hope you are enjoying your time with the family.Be sure you spoil the grandkids!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Apr.10 Your Easter pictures
are wonderful That Phinehas has
really changed since the last
pictures. And your Easter weekend
sounded wonderful and fun. Even the dogs had a good time! AZ