Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Routines


Mornings have taken a new turn for me lately. I have to be to work by 7:30 a.m. , if you can imagine an early riser doing such a thing! That means the walk has to be done by 7 for sure. The dog has to do with shorter walks, too. Poor thing. I am champion at the 5 min. shower, however, but I do miss the leisurely cup of coffee with "Good Morning America". I have to take the coffee with me instead. So it looks like this: Race home from the walk (or swim) turn the coffee on, walk the dog, home and shower, drink coffee and eat a quick bite, wash the lunch apple, pour the 2nd cup into travel mug, bike to work.....
Mornings at the library are the quietest time of all. I must admit I enjoy that a lot! I have also been swimming on my 'off' days. That is when my partner has to be to work by 7!! (imagine such an early hour) It's another reason to enjoy summer anyway. It's a different kind of exercise altogether. But I have been plagued with water in my ears since. Anyone have any suggestions besides ear plugs?

1 comment:

Mr.Brian said...

Hey I need my coffee too.A cup or two before I leave the house and one for the road.