Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time has wings.



S'up with everyone for Labor Day? It's hard to believe we are at the end of the summer... again. Someone once told me that the older I got the faster time would fly by. That has proven to be true. Winters seem longer. Summers seem shorter. Those 20+ years I had with my kids are already gone. How is that possible? Time spent with family and friends flies by. How do I stop that from happening? My mother will be heading back home before Labor day even gets here. Hardly seems like we got her here and she's headed back home again. So let's sit a spell and chat. I miss all you old friends out there and the time we've had together.

1 comment:

Lady L said...

All the more reason to savor the moments we have with those we love!

Sounds like more coffee times in the future to me.