Saturday, September 1, 2007

Birthday Party


Ron celebrates his 60th birthday on Sept 17. It's a busy season for us--A new grandson, doctor visits, work, home improvement projects.... I have been enjoying birthdays with this guy since he was 23. (37!!) I want to celebrate our time together by throwing a big birthday bash for him on the 8th of Sept. A back yard bar b que! If you're in the neighborhood please join us! You know, 60 is the perfect age...in China. That's because it's half of 120, which is the ideal age! Boy, if he makes it to 120 we're really going to have a party!! I'm also counting on the fact that he doesn't read my blog so he won't even know I posted this. Of course, if he's not surprised by the party I will learn, too late, that he looks once in awhile! Come on over for this end of the summer party.

No comments: