Saturday, September 22, 2007

Laundry Room












Ok, Here's what I'm talking about. If any place in our house needed a remodel, this is surely it! Don't you think we ought to do something? How can people live like this? This is what we're working with: We moved in with it looking like this, and it's going to take a bit to fix too. This is after we've cleaned some things out, too, so it's already looking a bit better. But like they say, "Rome wasn't built in a day...." Check back and I'll post the finished project in...oh who knows? A few days would be nice, but if I'm realistic, it will be weeks. Keep this in mind, though.

2 comments:

Lady L said...

I suspect you are going to say goodbye to the green colored walls....awaiting the transformation of the laundry room!

k1 said...

You can come do my place next!

Saw your comment on Mr. Brian's blog. Hi to another Janet Evanovich fan! I love her books, especially the Stephanie Plum and Full _____ series.