Wednesday, September 19, 2007

planning




Well, we're back to planning a bathroom remodel...and a new garage...and a new roof...and a washroom paint job...and a 'secret' garden! Ok so there's lots of we need to get done in the house, and we aren't sure where to start first. We headed to Lowe's and Menards to check out prices, cupboards, tubs, pick up paint chips, look at plants and just think about what needs to be done! Painting seems the easiest right now so I think we might move all the stuff out of the laundry room, paint the walls and put up a shelf or two for some more storage and change out the sink that should keep me for a little while. I have decided what to do in the little bathroom and we'll work toward getting that accomplished this winter. Ha! I think there is more to house upkeep than I really wanted to work at, but I'll give this a go. Paint in the basement will be burnt oranges with blue accents. How does that strike you?

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

I've got some projects i keep putting off too.I cleaned closets and got rid of a bunch of clothes the other day.Guess that was one good one.
If only I had some extra $$$$$ to pay for it all.Just like everyone else.
Happy remodeling and painting.

Anonymous said...

Ron just cant seem to keep busy enough, can he? You're very lucky.
Hope I can see it next time I'm out there. Loved the pictures you sent, and enjoyed our early
morning visit.