Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Anti-Halloween Day!

I am thinking that there must be an easy way for me to join in the candy hunt tonight. (that's right, tonight is trick or treat night here in OC-tomorrow night is church night and we couldn't possibly do it then!!) The easiest way would be for me to go up to the store and by a bag of candy, but that smacks of over indulgence. My kids would probably be aghast that I am even considering this. What has come over me. I am so anti-halloween everyone should ordinalrily fle in the other direction, but lets face it....I need a good peanut butter cup! The library is serving up treats.... my neighbors have promised them if I can come up with a good trick....

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

And a good trick she does have.Way to go Sue.

Lady L said...

Hey, what is the trick that mr. brian is referring to? If you need another peanut butter cup fix, I have more out here.