Monday, December 17, 2007

The greedy Techie inside of me:



Don't you just love technology. Here's my list for Christmas: (that is if I'm being my most materialistic self. You may disregard if you think I should be more spiritual,i.e.less materialistic, about christmas) Oh, and I know, you only have a few days left to find this stuff!


A digital photo frame
An IPOD (brand name. I'm impressed)
A Web Cam
An external hard drive for all my memory consuming photos
An IPhone (shouldn't I be able to get one of these from the telephone guy?)
A laptop computer. (there for a second even the name of this cool thing escaped me)


There see. That wasn't so bad. My list is fairly short for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was only one thing I recognized on your list, and I
can't afford it. Sorry