Friday, December 21, 2007

On Picking up Amy (sort of)

I'm up early, as usual. Something about that internal clock that won't let me sleep past 5:30 on a week day. Scary, huh? I'm also on a strange computer and in a strange place. Well, ok, it isn't that strange, I'm actually fairly comfortable here. it's just that every one else in the house is still in bed and I'm trying to be considerate. So working at the computer in the far corner of the house is a quiet, reasonable thing to do for a half an hour or so. (I've noticed that I can quickly kill 3 or 4 hours at the computer without batting an eye! So I actually have to pay attention to my time here) So as I looked at pictures on this computer I found a very nice one of most of the kids. Taken before their children were crawling all over and needing lots of attention. Don't they look refreshed and relaxed? My how quickly things change!! Ha! (But we woudn't have it any other way)
Well, happy Friday everyone. Hope you get lots done in these last few days before Christmas.


2 comments:

Lady L said...

Hey - now I know you made it there okay! Loved the slide show of Christmas past.

Sue said...

Hey! We need to talk before you head out for Christmas.